A city break in Europe, or a few days in Morocco, we have a world of choice for you. Choose a little luxury in a quality hotel, enjoy the city sights, hit the shops, or just relax with a glass of something cool. Let us arrange the perfect short break!
Food for thought …
Visit any of the major cities of Europe on a bespoke city break. Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Stockholm, Oslo, the choice is yours. Go further afield, and New York, Chicago, Miami, Toronto or Dubai are just some destinations where our short holidays offer the ideal combination of hotel, flights, city tours and anything else you might need.
Romantic Guernsey – 3 nights
A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the Bella Luce is just a moments’ walk from the cliffs and set in its own beautiful grounds. A perfect couple’s getaway, the hotel is known for its delicious seafood and fine wines which you can enjoy out on the patio while soaking up the sun. A recently added contemporary spa at the hotel adds the finishing touches, where you can really relax and unwind after a day exploring this stunning island.
‘Romantic Guernsey’ – at a glance
- Located just off the coast of France, Guernsey is the second largest of the Channel Islands. A true natural beauty, Guernsey provides peace and quiet in a relaxing environment with a hint of European flavour.
- From the dramatic cliffs, to the quaint, traditional working farmhouses and the endless sandy beaches, there is plenty to keep you busy as you spend your days exploring this charming island.
- Hire a kayak and find hidden coves, or stick to the cliff paths taking you between the historic heritage sites. The locally named ‘Les Ruettes Tranquilles’ offer 34 miles of country lanes which will delight the nature lover in you.
- Visit Castle Cornet in St Peters Port – you can explore the battlements and grounds, and it is also home to five museums and is the backdrop for local events and concerts.
- Stroll around the delightful 19th century Candie Gardens, visit the truly unique ‘Little Chapel’, and Fort Grey - home to the Shipwreck Museum. Then end your day with some of the best seafood you can find - visit in September during the International Food Festival and you will be spoilt for choice!
Now let's plan your trip